What positions need strengthening in the Summer?

I agree with what most people have put about which positions needs strengthening. We need a winger who can work with AJ to feed the ball to strikers like Dzeko and buying someone like Sanchez would allow us in one sub change the style of play, something I think is a weakness of our team we are fairly rigid tactically.

Along with this I'd like to see a new CM brought into the ranks, one with a similar style to Silva as it would let him rest and be at his best whilst also allowing us to again get the ball to strikers in great shooting positions.

If Tevez is too leave, maybe even if he doesn't we should also consider buying a new striker in his mold I don't feel Dzeko and Balo can carry the team alone for a season.

I also think a young new midfielder wouldn't be amiss (someone inexpensive, a gamble, we have the money), we need to start thinking about phasing out our older players like Viera and SWP as no matter how good off the pitch they are we do need replacements. (Gai Assulin might fit this role perfectly but I swear he's fallen off the face of the earth, haven't heard a thing about him)

Left back- Baines / cole

centre mid-Wilkshire-Rodwell

forward- someone who wont take time to settle and will score

wide man similar to - Silva

New Manager

-Keeper to replace Given

- Striker to replace Tevez.

- Winger - Ashley Young. Start him from the right wing (adaptable, can play in a number of different positions)

-A Centre half

-------------------Hart---------------

Richards--Kompany---Defender--Kolarov

-----------------De Jong-------------

----------Yaya----------Milner-----

Young--------------------------Silva

----------------Striker-------------

Subs:

GK-
Zabaleta
Lescott
Barry
Johnson
Balotelli
Dzeko

Rushton121 said:
-Keeper to replace Given

- Striker to replace Tevez.

- Winger - Ashley Young. Start him from the right wing (adaptable, can play in a number of different positions)

-A Centre half

-------------------Hart---------------

Richards--Kompany---Defender--Kolarov

-----------------De Jong-------------

----------Yaya----------Milner-----

Young--------------------------Silva

----------------Striker-------------

Subs:

GK-
Zabaleta
Lescott
Barry
Johnson
Balotelli
Dzeko

I'd like that striker to be Aguero

Marvin said:
Couldn't agree more about Kompany and Lescott. But wasting resource? We're loaded. Cahill is a future England CB.

He's basically taken us to two world cups. You can pry if from our cold dead hands (if Fifa even allowed it). :P

More technically sound players all around. Any and every area can do with one.

I would love another player who plays like Silva.

But I don't get why people want a new manager? We're 4th in the League and in a FA Cup final.

Are you the people who supported us when we was playing shocking football under Stuart Pearce? Cos to me it looks like you want instant glory which isn't going to happen straight away, it took United 7 years to win the League under Fergiscum, it's Mancini's first ever full season and I think he's done a good job, Wembley v United was the best day of my life and I thank Mancini for that. And the one's who want Mancini out, who would you get in? Mourinho already said he wouldn't come to us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.