What really grinds your gears on this forum?

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
That does my head in a bit, when people ask if Jo's cup tied and where Berti's gone. Sometimes a joke needs to just be laid to rest. By the way, if anyone can tell me where Berti is and if Jo is cup-tied..... cheers.

Yep. Those jokes are deader than garlic bread. As is the muffin/barm one.

As is the posting of that fake Umbro kit which was being sold on Ebay last summer.

bluetim said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yep. Those jokes are deader than garlic bread. As is the muffin/barm one.

As is the posting of that fake Umbro kit which was being sold on Ebay last summer.

Very much this. It popped up the other week with a load of exclamation marks on the title, like as if the OP had just discovered it and wanted to be the first to publish it, almost 'look at meeeeee'-esque.

Also, people who post the name of the ref in our upcoming game and follow it with phrases such as, 'that's a loss then' and 'we're fucked now'. This happens no matter who the ref is and usually without taking into account any decisions they may have given for or against us in the past.

Along similar lines to this, all the conspiracy theory threads and the 'boo hoo hoo, everyone's out to get us.'

Kinky Dribbler said:
Also, people who post the name of the ref in our upcoming game and follow it with phrases such as, 'that's a loss then' and 'we're fucked now'. This happens no matter who the ref is and usually without taking into account any decisions they may have given for or against us in the past.

Along similar lines to this, all the conspiracy theory threads and the 'boo hoo hoo, everyone's out to get us.'

I hear you my friend. I really hear you.

Can I throw in "Lawro predictions" thread and constant references to anyone perceived to have wronged us (ref, police, steward, journalist, TV producer) being "Rags".

The 'everyone hates City and I don't like it' attitude/people believing that the NWO are behind not letting City win a trophey.

People who can't logically think about football, yet seem to think that the manager will change it all and try something new (which he/she has thought of). And this goes back since I first came on here ie playing Musampa in the hole behind Cole and BWP.

People who think that not finishing 4th this season means that the owners are going to pack up and leave because we're not good enough yet.

People who think Mansour sits around on here all day with his jaw open at some of the feedback he gets from the fans - ie you should be grateful and never post anything negative on here because it will break his heart.

People who think that starting a thread directed at someone in a high position ie Garry Cook, is going to make him stop everything he is doing and track you down for a one to one in the Mancunian Suite.

People who think that the owners must have been watching football for years and thought, 'I know, lets buy Manchester City, bring in all the best players in the world and let the fans turn up for £1 a week.'

liamctid said:
The 'everyone hates City and I don't like it' attitude/people believing that the NWO are behind not letting City win a trophey.

People who can't logically think about football, yet seem to think that the manager will change it all and try something new (which he/she has thought of). And this goes back since I first came on here ie playing Musampa in the hole behind Cole and BWP.

People who think that not finishing 4th this season means that the owners are going to pack up and leave because we're not good enough yet.

People who think Mansour sits around on here all day with his jaw open at some of the feedback he gets from the fans - ie you should be grateful and never post anything negative on here because it will break his heart.

People who think that starting a thread directed at someone in a high position ie Garry Cook, is going to make him stop everything he is doing and track you down for a one to one in the Mancunian Suite.

People who think that the owners must have been watching football for years and thought, 'I know, lets buy Manchester City, bring in all the best players in the world and let the fans turn up for £1 a week.'

Big fat check on all those for me.

Can I throw in people who write pompous, melodramatic open letters to the club with petty non-represantive gripes:

"Dear City, I will never be attending COMS again after my 3 year old was upset and crying after the disgraceful use of the colour red at least twice on the new screens at the ground"

Didsbury Dave said:
liamctid said:

Big fat check on all those for me.

Can I throw in people who write pompous, melodramatic open letters to the club with petty non-represantive gripes:

"Dear City, I will never be attending COMS again after my 3 year old was upset and crying after the disgraceful use of the colour red at least twice on the new screens at the ground"

That's sort of what I was getting at with my point about Cook.

Another one:

People who kick off because there mate was arrested for smoking in the toilets. It's against the law (as stupid, IMO, as the law is) to smoke in the ground - get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.