What score we having them??

mcfcliam said:
FFS MAN UP THE FUCKING LOT OF YOU!

It's the FA cup, anything can happen...City have a habit of surprising us when we're not expecting it.

Wembley 99?

Spurs at WHL - 4-3?

Remember we lost to West Brom in the cup this season and then the following Saturday, we beat Chelsea?

and also last season, when we lost to Stoke in the cup, then beat chelsea at the Bridge?

City 2-1.

Grow a pair you fucking idiots! COME ON CITYYYYYYY!

love it mate couldnt agree more!!!!

we woman about the players not being mentally strong enough and the manager being too negative what about the fans!!! some of you are a bunch of soft cocks!!! believe in the team. dont read to much into liverpool result mancini didnt give them much of a chance and i was obvious that nobody wanted to get stuck in and miss this game. i expect to see a totally different team tomorrow. with massive performances from de jong, vinnie, micah, silva, aj, and i prey we create chances for who ever is up top. win or lose we WILL get stuck in tomorrow and the fans should do the same

The fans will show the passion and the players will respond.

Keep the faith we will win:

2-1

AJ
Silva

Man of the Match NDJ

Just to remember UTD are still fighting on 3PTs might they rest 1 or 2 with Newcastle away on Tuesday ?

Head 1-3

Heart 2-1 City NDJ screamer in the 89th minute ;)

Kolarov 40 yarder to make it 1 - 1 in the 89th minute then ballotelli penalty in the 119th, then unexplicably he tries a back pass from 80 yards back to joe hart which little pissflap latches onto with only joe to beat, he rushes out the little twat goes over joe Penalty rags hart sent off, all subs used balo steps up and goes in goal, berbatov steps up and........ saves!!! The whistle blows we are through to the final its as easy as that.

Interesting little fact from the BBC Website

City won the only previous clash in the semi-finals; 3-0 in 1926.
They then lost to Bolton in the final !

Last night I dream't camelgob scored in 6th minute, Dzeko equalised in 44th min. Dream ended in 88th min, with us 5-3 up ! You never know !!!

two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city
two nil to city

....come on, start chanting in a low tone... the footy gods will hear us!

It is very common that when we win a derby we are in poor form or have lost our last game whereas the rags have been unbeatable. Look at our last few derby games , before the swamp this year we won 3-0 , the rags lost at wolves and won the game. Last year we were in unbeatable form after hammering Burnley and Birmingham and we went and lost the derby . The one before that we beat Arsenal 4-2 , unbeaten start to the year and we lost. The derby 2 years ago when Tevez got his goal for the rags , we were on a three game winning streak and we lost. Then I have the one that re affirms me with faith , lasy year we went onto Merseyside and produced a lacklustre performance against Everton , just as bad as Monday night . Our next game was the semi final of the cup against the rags , we won. There will be a reaction from our boys tomorrow , I am certain , what the score will be I don't know but I hope to God for a city win . I keep invisioning Mario scoring for us though and he is who I am certain will score for us. There will be one goal in it and hopefully we score one more than them . Have faith and believe , CTID !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.