What score we having them??

in my opinion we are gonna get beat. I dont think we have the character to win if im honest. im praying that the players prove me wrong but i cant see where our goals would come from, dzeko cant hit a barn door with a banjo and you never know if mario is gona turn up or not.

I wouldn't or couldn't predict it. Derby's are always the most unpredictable games of the season. Plus if I said that they would win or we would win and then they won I'd be cursing myself for having made the prediction in the first place.
However, having said that, I'm crossing everything for a win.

mcfcliam said:
FFS MAN UP THE FUCKING LOT OF YOU!

It's the FA cup, anything can happen...City have a habit of surprising us when we're not expecting it.

Wembley 99?

Spurs at WHL - 4-3?

Remember we lost to West Brom in the cup this season and then the following Saturday, we beat Chelsea?

and also last season, when we lost to Stoke in the cup, then beat chelsea at the Bridge?

City 2-1.

Grow a pair you fucking idiots! COME ON CITYYYYYYY!
thats it then........3-0 City with Kolarov scoring a first half hat-trick cos thats what i WANT it to be

MCFC BOB said:
City 1-2 United.

I just can't see us beating them. We don't show the belief in big games in the manner that we should, and that will be our downfall. Dzeko will play upfront on his own, with Milner, Silva and Touré behind, and we'll fail to break them down enough to win due to Tevez's absence. And we'll all come back on here lambasting Mancini with 'you should have started Balotelli instead of Dzeko.'
spot on

saleblue16 said:
MCFC BOB said:
City 1-2 United.

I just can't see us beating them. We don't show the belief in big games in the manner that we should, and that will be our downfall. Dzeko will play upfront on his own, with Milner, Silva and Touré behind, and we'll fail to break them down enough to win due to Tevez's absence. And we'll all come back on here lambasting Mancini with 'you should have started Balotelli instead of Dzeko.'
spot on

Just the kind of attitude we need!

The prospect of actually winning anything makes some people nervous and that's the real reason why they come out with negative bullshit like this.

It's a cup semi final and we have every chance to win it.

Fuck the negativity! Get behind your team. Or, if you can't do that, I suggest you take your insecurities somewhere else until it's over and let the real fans get on with supporting the team.

Believe!

C'mon City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.