What should we do

With Livarpool having now won the Premier League title and now threatening to turn up in their thousands next Thursday. What should the GDP do to stop this. Also what should the Premier League also do to stop this.

The Chief Constable of GMP should lock every football fan that turns up at the Etithad. While the head of the Premier League should threaten Livarpool with relegation should just one fan turn up. Plus the ELF should also threaten Livarpool with a 60pts deduction on top.

Balance, consideration and proportionality not your strong point Kdb?

Don’t do anything, let the police deal with it.

Every other fan in the country already despises the ****s, just let it get worse.

The Scousers can’t help themselves, let’s not get negative press too by scrapping with them.

We should do fuck all, it is up to the police to sort out
All that needs to happen at the ground is lock the green gates and barrier off the metro/bridge entrances.

Any blues who think about going down to repel any stupid scouse fuckers are just as daft.

Stay home, have a beer, watch the match fuck the arseholes outside. Leave it to GMP to taser the ****s

Last edited:
On the grounds that clubs are regularly found to be responsible for the actions of their fans, it would be perfectly reasonable for sanctions to be imposed on them. No good docking points this year, but the threat of a points deduction or the like for next year could be threatened. The key thing is we remain squeaky clean though

i think the king of belgium comes up with embarrassing ideas,ideas that would be laughed at by other fans and maybe used by other fans to show city fans are dicks, I've thought that for a long time ,he is a wum ?

if im wrong sue me.

We should all stay away and not play into the dippers hands. After all the only reason they might come over is to get a reaction. Leave it to the GMP and our club. Should they come over than hopefully our Club will make a big thing about it and not let it drop out of the public minds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.