What song was at No.1 on the day you were born.

bluemc1 said:
another generation said:
Hot Love - T Rex (UK) - COOL!
Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin (across the pond)

It was also the day when Joe Bugner defeated Henry Cooper. Think my Dad was more interested in listening to the radio commentary, than the fact that he'd just become a father.

does your dad think Cooper was robbed, he was still bitter years later was "OUR ENRY"
Shes my woman of gold and shes not very old.....brilliant

Bugner just edged it over Cooper, he was more mobile and he was hitting Our Enry harder, thats what i remember anyway

Looking at some of the songs that were top of the charts (''pop pickers'') when some on here were born, it's little wonder that some on here turned out to be wrong 'uns!

jimharri said:
Looking at some of the songs that were top of the charts (''pop pickers'') when some on here were born, it's little wonder that some on here turned out to be wrong 'uns!

Like who ?

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:

Like who ?
It was meant as a joke, hence the exclamation mark. My humble apologies for the confusion. Next time, I'll put a big smiley, winky thing on the end of my post.

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:

Like who ?
It was meant as a joke, hence the exclamation mark. My humble apologies for the confusion. Next time, I'll put a big smiley, winky thing on the end of my post.

I think my post needed a winky face too

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
Like who ?

I think my post needed a winky face too
I had an excuse as I'm getting ancient now, and the marbles tend to rattle around a bit these days. You're just a mere slip of a thing though, so you should have known better!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.