What technical problems held up vdv deal

db79ctid

What were the technical problems that held up the vdv deal that has now been approved? My guess is that technically he wasn't signed before the 6pm deadline but 'arry says "he's a
triffic lad with the right attitude and you kno it's only a couple of hours late so give us a break I'm only trying to do good by tottenham and if city would have loaned me Bellamy and adebayor and paid half there wages I wouldn't have to leave it so late, so there fault really"

dont believe there was technical problems for one minute
old 'arry just did some "wheelin and dealin" to get this deal done ;)

Supposedly it was something to do with the computer servers. I bet they still haven'd replaced all the 1980s Amstrads from Alan Sugar's days.

Pigeonho said:
Who cares?
Worked for us a few years ago.
Worked for Spurs last night.
If anyone thinks all 100% of deals are signed and sealed by the minute the deadline passes, they're naive in my opinion.

How? The deadline on that particular window was up till midnight (if you were talking about Robinho)

rag said:
Pigeonho said:
Who cares?
Worked for us a few years ago.
Worked for Spurs last night.
If anyone thinks all 100% of deals are signed and sealed by the minute the deadline passes, they're naive in my opinion.

How? The deadline on that particular window was up till midnight (if you were talking about Robinho)
No, I was talking about Benajani who fell asleep and missed his flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.