What the Balamory is going on in Block 307?

DA6Blue

No issue with the Scots - always make friends with them on holiday in Tenerife in fact - but it’s baffling me why there’s dozens if not hundreds of them sat at the top of block 307 for most weekend games. Is there some deal on with the Balamory OSC or something?

No issue with the Scots - always make friends with them on holiday in Tenerife in fact - but it’s baffling me why there’s dozens if not hundreds of them sat at the top of block 307 for most weekend games. Is there some deal on with the Balamory OSC or something?

we have various supporter clubs across Scotland :-)

Loads of Scottish coaches make their way out. Saw a new one today - Lothian!

I go to Balamory every year on holiday, and I'm off to Tenerife on Tuesday, but I don't know about ticket deals.

Not just 307. It’s all over the ground. Apart from tier 2 presumably.

Coaches from all over Scotland and Ireland at every game.

I don’t really give that much of a fuck but I must about to be a bit intrigued as to how it comes about and what the club thinks they’re gaining from it?

No joke maybe a package trip with going to Blackpool. The Scots bloody love Blackpool. Rather them than some dozy American coming in late, leaving early, sitting in your seat etc. I’m moving my ST for next season because I’m sick of them (I’m confident 307 is the worst for this).

Not just 307. It’s all over the ground. Apart from tier 2 presumably.

Coaches from all over Scotland and Ireland at every game.

I don’t really give that much of a fuck but I must about to be a bit intrigued as to how it comes about and what the club thinks they’re gaining from it?
Think there are 5 supporters clubs in Scotland, assume they get the same tickets as any other OSC and send coaches or mini buses down.Same for Ireland I’d guess there are loads of Irish branches.
No great mystery.

The school coaches go in that area of the stadium. They used to be in the family stand but it was leading to chunks of empty seats so they moved them. Sometimes there are blocks of empty seats in that section even though the game is sold out for that reason.

Think there are 5 supporters clubs in Scotland, assume they get the same tickets as any other OSC and send coaches or mini buses down.Same for Ireland I’d guess there are loads of Irish branches.
No great mystery.

Nah mate. I’m not talking supporters clubs. I’m talking schools or more often junior football clubs, going by their matching tracksuits etc.

As I said, I’m not particularly bothered. More intrigued. There was a party near me for the Villa game for example from Ireland. Clearly at least a two day trip. And as none of them were obviously City fans, I’m just wondering who’s paying for it? And why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.