WHAT THE FU...

As a welshman and a blue I hate him twice as much . He should have been like bellers playing for wales through thick and thin and not when he can be arssed to. He NEVER played in friendlies and only played well against the germany's of this world. How can he be knighted when he doesnt even honour his country??? Plus hes scum which makes it worse !!!

He's amazing, he's averaged about 3 goals a season for over a decade now that takes some doing believe me...

Seriously, he plays for the scum so a knighthood is all but guaranteed to the twat.

I want to explicitly know what services to football both him and baconface have provided over the years apart from showing bad sportsmanship to everyone around them, coming up with ridiculous excuses and looking like bad losers frequently because i cant find any.

yes they have won many honours and credit to them for that but both of them have been bloody well paid for doing so and neither of them did it for the love of the game. i can never class giggs as world class or a world great for the plane and simple reason that he has never faced the world. He has never had the courage in his ability as a player to go and try it in a different country to face the best on their turf and show em whats what.

Its so easy to look like a good player in that team or any of the top four teams because the playing field is so tilted towards them but for me its only the same as playing for a rangers or celtic for loads of years and just going through the motions. To be a true great for me you have to test yourself against the best everywhere.

mancboy123 said:
I want to explicitly know what services to football both him and baconface have provided over the years apart from showing bad sportsmanship to everyone around them, coming up with ridiculous excuses and looking like bad losers frequently because i cant find any.

yes they have won many honours and credit to them for that but both of them have been bloody well paid for doing so and neither of them did it for the love of the game. i can never class giggs as world class or a world great for the plane and simple reason that he has never faced the world. He has never had the courage in his ability as a player to go and try it in a different country to face the best on their turf and show em whats what.

Its so easy to look like a good player in that team or any of the top four teams because the playing field is so tilted towards them but for me its only the same as playing for a rangers or celtic for loads of years and just going through the motions. To be a true great for me you have to test yourself against the best everywhere.

THIS^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.