What time do gates open?

meldrew

At the ground now, anybody know what time the gates are open? Can I get access to the t/office from around the back of the stadium, looks like I'm first here!

meldrew said:
At the ground now, anybody know what time the gates are open? Can I get access to the t/office from around the back of the stadium, looks like I'm first here!
wow, you're dedicated, am just getting ready to come down within the next hour!!! i've heard 5 and 6 am for the gates so far though??

meldrew said:
crizack said:
beat ya meldrew...i was there at 12:45am. ya must of seen me, i had my stella and had a fishing chair. i was number 6....you?

Haha number 10, said see you next week after coming out the store with my mate!
How the fuck do you get 6th in a que if you get there at 12;45am?

crizack said:
coz when he opened the gates, i wasnt in a rush so people just ended up in front of me.
You got to the ground at 12:45 and wasn't in a rush??
What time did he open the gates, I was thinking of parking my van Nr the Merc garage getting my bike out of the back and beating every one to the front! decided to go at 6 and take a chair insted and it was a wise move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.