What time we're you allowed to play out til...

ono

On a weekend and on a school night.

What games did you play in the street/estate? And what were your best playing out shoes?

Ours were footy (heads and volleys, cuppy/wembley etc) and 40-40/40 bunks (teenage version of hide and seek) and Fox and Hounds, where the foxes each had a letter each that made up a word. The hound had to catch them and basically extort the letter out of them. Good game, attracted a lot of local bullies though.

I was allowed out til 11 on a weekend and 10 on a school night, providing 'everyone elese was out'

My best playing out shoes were some Umbro 5v5's. Great for footy, and good grip for climbing fences/trees etc...

We played football (american), baseball, hide-n-seek, freezetag, and whatever else we could think of. Usually we stayed out until dark and my mom and dad usually made me go outside from dusk till down!

Im 13 and still do...So here goes... Im in year 8 btw.

School nights...Tuesday and Thursday I have footy training, because of the whether dont always play out but when I do on a weeknight 9 I think.

Dunno on weekends, I usually just come back around 10 ish and come on here. LoL.

Alpe Mcfc said:
OH and Kirby!!! haha

Good times
I had a mate who died playing kirby on a main road, on his sisters birthday aswell.

Generally speaking though, kirby was quite decent fun. It was better with a basketball, especially because the extra bounce/rebound resulted in a lot of bust noses. Sweet.

ono said:
Alpe Mcfc said:
OH and Kirby!!! haha

Good times
I had a mate who died playing kirby on a main road, on his sisters birthday aswell.

Generally speaking though, kirby was quite decent fun. It was better with a basketball, especially because the extra bounce/rebound resulted in a lot of bust noses. Sweet.

Ohhh harsh, extreme kirby? yeah but you always ended up losing all th balls, especially the one someone has bought and said its only alowed on fields haha. ended up playing footie with a tennis ball haaaa

Kick can kettle was our main one. Basically involved belting a football or some kickable object as far as you could up our street. The person that was "on" legged it and when it was back on the spot he could go looking for you. Aim of the game return to the kick spot without being caught.

Another classic was garden hopping. We had a cul-desac on our street and the ones who made it round all the back gardens of the cul-de-sac and back onto the main street were champions!

As for what times we were aloud out till....cant remember on school nights but weekends was till mam and dad were in bed!

Reebok Classics were the trainers for the cool kids back in the day round our end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.