What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
According to the sunderland fans there are no city fans there hahahaha

they prob dont realise they get one side of wembley for the pubs etc they didnt do it in 78 the last time they went

marco said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

they prob dont realise they get one side of wembley for the pubs etc they didnt do it in 78 the last time they went
I think that's the case on there forum there goingon bout how there are no city fans on wembley way errm yea that's because we are on the other side of the ground like you say

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
marco said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I think that's the case on there forum there goingon bout how there are no city fans on wembley way errm yea that's because we are on the other side of the ground like you say

Sky just showing the Sunderland fans too

BlueBearBoots said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
marco said:

Sky just showing the Sunderland fans too

There is such a bias towards sunderland. Read any newspaper or watch any tv programme it's all about sunderland. There is barely anything on us ATM

marco said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Were they there in '78? Think they've been in a playoff final in the 90's and they were in the cup final against vigilpool in '92.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.