What to do when its p*ssing it down?

CTID1988

Ive got a day off work today and I'm stuck in a hotel. The original plan was to do absolutely fuck all and chill out, watch a few films etc but its got to 10am and I'm already bored out of my skull. Id like to go out and do something but its pissing it down here, so the question is..what is there to do when its pissing it down that doesn't involve the pub? When I'm at a loose end I like nothing more than just going for a long walk but that's been well and truly scuppered.
I do dislike this country at times, weather is absolute gash.

Ive got a day off work today and I'm stuck in a hotel. The original plan was to do absolutely fuck all and chill out, watch a few films etc but its got to 10am and I'm already bored out of my skull. Id like to go out and do something but its pissing it down here, so the question is..what is there to do when its pissing it down that doesn't involve the pub? When I'm at a loose end I like nothing more than just going for a long walk but that's been well and truly scuppered.
I do dislike this country at times, weather is absolute gash.
Afternoon racing today at Cheltenham on the tellybox?

It depends on where you are, really.
In London, there are a plethora of museums and art galleries, mostly free.
In Stoke Poges, not so much.

Im actually in central London, so no excuse to be bored really I know! Ive been working down here on and off for years though so done every gallery, sight etc.

Someone once said "a man who is tired of London is tired of life", which is concerning ha

Im actually in central London, so no excuse to be bored really I know! Ive been working down here on and off for years though so done every gallery, sight etc.

Someone once said "a man who is tired of London is tired of life", which is concerning ha
Well, then most ideas I can offer will be covered. If not all.

Umbrella would be the answer.
I quite enjoy a walk in the rain and can manage wet shoes and the bottom of my trousers getting a bit damp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.