What to do with a crab?

The Richard Wright Fan Club

Not the crabs.

Bought a crab from Aldi last night as I want to live like a upper class man but now I don't know what to do with it food wise, I could eat it on it's on but at £5 that would be a waste. Could I put it in some mayo and some salad and have a crab cocktail?

Not the crabs.

Bought a crab from Aldi last night as I want to live like a upper class man but now I don't know what to do with it food wise, I could eat it on it's on but at £5 that would be a waste. Could I put it in some mayo and some salad and have a crab cocktail?

I would have thought crab paste was more your style mate.

Not the crabs.

Garlic, lemon, salt, grill, eat.

I hate it when fucking poor people get their hands on luxury goods, its such a waste.

Not the crabs.

If you want to live like an upper class man stop shopping at Aldi

anyway get some chips n mushy peas to go with it, or better still..

Throw it in the bin and go to the chippy

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.