What to do?

Blue Mania

My partners EX owes her a couple hundred from last christmas and he hasn't payed her back due to the fact he is always skint despite living with his mother still. Anyway recently he has just won over £2000 on the lotto and has already claimed it, so my g/friend has asked for the money back but he says he still won't pay anything back as he use to give her money when they were living together which was basically for (food, rent, elec gas ectect.) as she brought the house on a mortage. WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET BACK THIS MONEY, without violence what can i do.....!

Blue Mania said:
My partners EX owes her a couple hundred from last christmas and he hasn't payed her back due to the fact he is always skint despite living with his mother still. Anyway recently he has just won over £2000 on the lotto and has already claimed it, so my g/friend has asked for the money back but he says he still won't pay anything back as he use to give her money when they were living together which was basically for (food, rent, elec gas ectect.) as she brought the house on a mortage. WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET BACK THIS MONEY, without violence what can i do.....!

He sounds like a nob you'll probably have to result to violence or something because if its been then he clearly has no intention of giving it back?

Banned Tosspot said:
£200?
Get over it and move on. The sooner he's out of both your lives, the better.

he is out of our lives weve been together for 3 years and they spilt about 7years ago and 1 year ago was the first time they had spoken to each other as he asked for money to help over christmas, of which i RAGED about but we want it back £200 might not be much but its the fact that he has took the piss out of her.

You can't do anything that will get you the money.

Write it off. Tell the world he's a knob if it makes you feel better, and just move on.

The best revenge is living well.

Blue Mania said:
Banned Tosspot said:
£200?
Get over it and move on. The sooner he's out of both your lives, the better.

he is out of our lives weve been together for 3 years and they spilt about 7years ago and 1 year ago was the first time they had spoken to each other as he asked for money to help over christmas, of which i RAGED about but we want it back £200 might not be much but its the fact that he has took the piss out of her.
Are you sure she just gave him money?

Like I said, get out of this three way 'thing' and move on or he'll be around forever.

it can only end in tears.
Give it up.
Experience tells me Every dog has its day

i think the lads are right mate.just move on.if you can't let it go then you'll have to speak to the lad and ask him what his plans are for paying the money back.moving on sounds the best option

Banned Tosspot said:
Blue Mania said:
Are you sure she just gave him money?

Like I said, get out of this three way 'thing' and move on or he'll be around forever.

yes mate he is a alcoholic/drug addict 2 things she seriously HATES

when they first met he was good for 6 months but them he started coming home pissed and drugged up and she kicked him out, i've seen him many times passing the pub to work at 1pm and he's there most days and passing back at 9:30 hes still there, trust me MONEY was the only thing.... lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.