What to do ????

Just an update on Brad's fight,he won yesterday and got through to the semi finals.
The semi final was today and he lost by 2 points it was a great fight both lads gave it there all.
Really proud of him as it was only his sixth fight,he really came out battling in the last round after getting over nerves. The other lad has eighteen fights under his belt and only just nicked it.
Oh well bring on the next fight :)

Well done Brad,and no doubt you will meet that lad again somewhere along the road, revenge will be sweet. Good luck for the future matey, Knock 'em out. Well done Mum, getting encouragement from parents is not an everyday occurance in most kids' lives, i had zero support when i was a decent young footballer, well done anyway and keep us all updated on Brads progression.

Mighty Mo said:
Got tickets for me and the my son City v scum my dilemma is he's got a boxing match the same night.
He's been entered into the schoolboy championships.
Do i go and watch him or go to my first derby...............help please.
Would have been ok but for the change in dates.
Got to watch your lad mate, tell him to wear his City Socks and tell him when he wins you will take him to the final, on way home buy him a Mac D's and sit down to watch the replay.

By the way good luck to your lad.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Mighty Mo said:
Got tickets for me and the my son City v scum my dilemma is he's got a boxing match the same night.
He's been entered into the schoolboy championships.
Do i go and watch him or go to my first derby...............help please.
Would have been ok but for the change in dates.
Got to watch your lad mate, tell him to wear his City Socks and tell him when he wins you will take him to the final, on way home buy him a Mac D's and sit down to watch the replay.

By the way good luck to your lad.

Its sorted mate, read a few posts back. :)

buzzer1 said:
Well done Brad,and no doubt you will meet that lad again somewhere along the road, revenge will be sweet. Good luck for the future matey, Knock 'em out. Well done Mum, getting encouragement from parents is not an everyday occurance in most kids' lives, i had zero support when i was a decent young footballer, well done anyway and keep us all updated on Brads progression.
Cheers buzzer1 will keep an update on him.

Mighty Mo said:
buzzer1 said:

Yes please.

And Brad, AAAATTTAAACCCKKKKK.

Mighty Mo said:
buzzer1 said:

Good luck to him Mo, he's done brilliantly. Here's to the next Blue champ:-)

See you both in Mary Ds tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.