What Top 3 City Player Do you Wish you seen live?

Followed City since 1962, but would have liked to have seen Swifty, Roy Paul and Don Revie in action, plus Denis Law..(First time around)....

I would of loved to have seen David White live, I have only seen him in videos ect as im only 22, But he looked like a terrific player.

Cant anybody tell me how good was he?

SWPISHOME said:
I would of loved to have seen David White live, I have only seen him in videos ect as im only 22, But he looked like a terrific player.

He was my first favourite City player, he was ellectirc and very entertaining. My heart broke when he left for Leeds

Pearce_out said:
SWPISHOME said:

He was my first favourite City player, he was ellectirc and very entertaining. My heart broke when he left for Leeds

Yeh he looked to be a top player he looked to be very quick and strong and scored goals, The video that I have he finished top goalscorer for us in the 1992-93 season, And he scored our first goal in The Premier League in 1992.

Pearce_out said:
SWPISHOME said:

He was lightning quick. Like Bellers or maybe even quicker!

A good winger, but when Kendall, then Reid played him as a striker alongside Niall Quinn, he really came into his own.

IIRC, they were the last two City players to get 20 goals in the same season.

I would of loved to have seen Bert Trautmann between the sticks,but my first visit to Maine Road was the first home game of the 72-73 season,so i also missed out on Tony Coleman and Neil Young.

All Legends

Just remembered.

Whitey scored 4 goals at Villa Park once (two either side of one from Mark Brennan).

He absolutely destroyed villa that night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.