What TV channel ?- Charity Shield

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
As I can't be arsed going on Sunday because I forgot to save my £4.16 a week over the summer to pay for the trip and after all its only a friendly ....... I was just wondering if anyone new what channel its being shown on ........ I don't really want to go to the pub to watch it as my armchair is extremely comfy... ;-p

Pansy (-;

Does anyone know if there's a sofa exchange for the match?

You see, I'm actually going to the game (**hangs head in shame**), which means I've got a mint sofa going begging. I really dont want the mrs using it, so I'm prepared to let it go at face value. I know Sofa's are gonna be like fcukin gold dust on Sunday, but wouldn't ever wanna make money out of a fellow blue.

(Must bring yer own cushion though)

(and biscuits)

PM me if anyones interested.

As I can't be arsed going on Sunday because I forgot to save my £4.16 a week over the summer to pay for the trip and after all its only a friendly ....... I was just wondering if anyone new what channel its being shown on ........ I don't really want to go to the pub to watch it as my armchair is extremely comfy... ;-p

i cant believe you that. you've got to be a rag. no blue would call it "just a friendly".

although im not going cos i cant be arsed, after all its only a friendly

Dodge said:

You see, I'm actually going to the game (**hangs head in shame**), which means I've got a mint sofa going begging. I really dont want the mrs using it, so I'm prepared to let it go at face value. I know Sofa's are gonna be like fcukin gold dust on Sunday, but wouldn't ever wanna make money out of a fellow blue.

(and biscuits)

I few questions before I commit

1) Which area are you in ?

2) do you mid if I let your wife sit on it after you have left for the match ?

3) do you have a 3D TV ? ...... it has to be 3D so it feels like I'm actually at the match

4) does it have reclining feature or foot rests ..... even better if it was a sofa bed (see question 2)

Dodge said:

(and biscuits)

1) Which area are you in ? KIND OF IN THE CORNER, NEAR THE LAVA LAMP.

2) do you mid if I let your wife sit on it after you have left for the match ? YOU DEFFO A BLUE RIGHT?

3) do you have a 3D TV ? ...... it has to be 3D so it feels like I'm actually at the match THE TV's NOT 3D - BUT I'VE GOT THE GLASSES

4) does it have reclining feature or foot rests ..... even better if it was a sofa bed (see question 2)
ALL ITS GOT IS A COUPLE OF DIMPLES WHERE ME ASS CHEEKS SIT. THERE'S A POOF THOUGH..

You in or what? I've got other offers mate..

Dodge said:
Dodge said:

(and biscuits)

2) do you mid if I let your wife sit on it after you have left for the match ? YOU DEFFO A BLUE RIGHT?

3) do you have a 3D TV ? ...... it has to be 3D so it feels like I'm actually at the match THE TV's NOT 3D - BUT I'VE GOT THE GLASSES

ALL ITS GOT IS A COUPLE OF DIMPLES WHERE ME ASS CHEEKS SIT. THERE'S A POOF THOUGH..

hmmm a MMF 3sum?

goatinho said:
Dodge said:

hmmm a MMF 3sum?

OI, thats my sofa you're talking about..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.