What TV series are you in to right now.

Robbo. said:
eshiers1 said:
i'm watching
the pacific
and have the west wing box set that i'm watching for the first time

Is the Pacific any good?, I have the series on my planner but not started to watch it yet.
Its a good series but the 3rd episode is awful.

The Pacific
Stargate Universe
V

At the moment, sure there will be others around at some point.

Sky+ is a godsend and a curse at the same time. I never find time to sleep!

The Pacific - last one this weekend
Supernatural - Up to date. Just been extended for sizth season
24 - mid way through S5
Stargate Universe - Really enjoyable. Up to date.
Lost - Up to date but really only watching it to see it through
V - Not great and not a patch on the original, but watchable
South Park - going backwards from S14, up to S8
American Dad- Up to date
Family Guy - Up to date
The Cleveland Show - Up to date

Didn't think next True Blood S3 was out until June? Looking forward to the next series of The IT Crowd and Inbetweeners.

The Pacific is good but nothing on Band of Brothers. It lacks a decent storyline, maybe its just because i know in depth the journey that Soldiers (especially american and british paratroopers took after D-Day).

Having been to most of the exact areas that events occured for the 101st airbourne, mostly fields and hedgerows now before thier invasion of holland and germany I could really relate to the Band of Brothers storyline.

The pacific could be a lot more informative as very little is known about what went on in that war.

Other than that the special effects and attention to detail is staggering. Speilberg and Hanks know how to put together war films.

Finally given up with lost after waiting a year between each series just for it to get more stupid. I've watched ashes to ashes since it started as the other programme, can't remember what it was called. Its dragging on a bit aswell though. Really getting into a swedish detective programme called Wallander, bbc 3 or 4 can't remember, its on tonight and it's well worth a watch.

des hardi said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Glee- guilty pleasureV- awesome
Tudors- brilliant

Great summer ahead as well, mainly HBO based

Boardwalk empire
True blood season 3
Eastboind and down season 2
I M JUST GONNA SCRATCH YOU OFF THAT LIST OF PEOPLE I D LIKE TO MEET.....

Im not ashamed to say mate......... i fucking love Glee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.