What TV series can you repeat watch indefinitely

We went to Port Isaac to see the village (Doc Martin) we went to somewhere in Yorkshire to see the village (Heartbeat) both visits were for Mrs Walker.
The only place I had to visit was Port Merrion (spelling) the village, I mean THE village in The Prisoner. All time favourite TV series.

PS. I don't count Hadfield as my mate lived there and I've been many times

Can only see the second series on there.

There's a channel called BurnItManchester - which I've subscribed to, but they only have series two on there - the first series used to be there (except a couple of episodes) but now, I can't find it

Unless you know better than I mate - hoping you might!!

There was a guy who used to post on here and he sold me a coupld of DVD;s of the series - my ex missus now has them, probably using them as coasters or something, unaware of the genius of the show
I watched the full thing on YouTube about 3 years ago I reckon mate. Not sure if it’s been pulled since?

I’ve also seen DVDs of it on EBay from time to time.

Belting show with a serious soundtrack :)

I remember there was an advert on telly for it at one point where they all had their City tops on bouncing round London and taking the piss out of the rags.

We have two box sets of that in the house, the second set bought because we liked the box. Still watched it on the tele when they re ran it again not long ago!
Aaron Sorkin at his very best.

Seventeen People, 18th & Potomac, Two Cathedrals - The numerical trilogy representing the absolute peak of West Wing.

Hartsfiels Landing the other one that stands out for me, a sublime piece of television. "Sam, you're going to run for President one day, don't be scared".

I Claudius.

It’s on the iPlayer (where there is a new interview with Derek Jacobi).

It doesn’t really get into its stride until episode three but after that it is mesmerising.

The screen writing is exceptional (profound, vicious and witty by turns).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.