What VAR decision will Utd get today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few first half yellows for us followed by a certain red second half. The baby faced assassin will get away with multiple card offences and will be booked late on as will a couple of rags just to even the numbers up for the stats. I think we’ll struggle today.

Having seen the penalty awarded to Newcastle yesterday, I now know for a fact that VAR is totally corrupt.
the fact that despite the technology being available they still refuse to make the conversations between var and the ref readily available in real time and still dont require refs to explain the decisions they make shows everyone how corrupt it is

Having seen the penalty awarded to Newcastle yesterday, I now know for a fact that VAR is totally corrupt.
Quite how that was given after people in VAR hq studied that is beyond me. Shocking decision and shows they decide what they want to decide.

VAR decisionS

- Utd penalty guaranteed, Rashford dive
- Disallowed city goal for “handball” as ball goes within 8 inches of Dias’ elbow
- Definitely yellow for Ederson for timewasting
- Two yellows for a City player, sending off by 60 mins. Can see Rodri or Bernardo being targeted here
- Yellow for Pep for giving his players instructions
- Ratface yelling in the ref’s face, decision goes United’s way
- Grealish sent flying into the hoardings by 10th horrendous tackle, Grealish gets the yellow

There will definitely be a new one today we’ve not thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.