What was the last game you played..

Re: What was the last game you played..

citykev28 said:
Subbuteo against my lads on Friday night. I'll tell you something, you never lose it. It's probably one of two things in life (along with egg & spoon racing) that I can honestly say I am fucking good at.

Still got my original '70s boxed set including a set of City red and black stripes :)

simonk said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Chiefblue said:
I really enjoy the 'last film' an the 'listening to' topics as they've given me plenty to check out so thought I'd try a game one. I know they'll be plenty CODs an fifas but gotta be plenty of gamers who hammer others like me. Maybe it's been done an didn't carry but here goes..

The walking dead - the game (episodes 1-5). PS3

What an epic story telling game. Beautifully written, fantastic artwork, an powerful, intense and emotional game play. One not to miss.. 9/10.

Ps.. Black ops and fifa 13 are awesome too. 8/10 for both for me.

Donkey Kong in a pub about 30 years ago. Or was it Space invader?

I finally did Donkey Kong on my Dragon 32 in the early 80s and never bothered again until the late 90s when lads got Time Crisis where you had a gun to shoot the screen. That was good. But never been bothered since.

Still have my Dragon 32, boxed, in the loft.

Re-playing Oblivion again. Great game that runs on my laptop.

Chiefblue said:
anyone got the hitman or far cry 3? Just read the review for far cry 3 on ign and t sounds ace.

Also, did anyone play sleeping dogs? Im thinking as maybe a GTA5 filler!

A couple of my mates have fucked Black Ops and FIFA off for Hitman, that good apparently.

BimboBob said:

I started this, on PS3, about 50 hours in but didn't have time to play it for a couple of weeks, couldn't get back into it, worth giving it another go?

Timmmmahhhh said:
Chiefblue said:
anyone got the hitman or far cry 3? Just read the review for far cry 3 on ign and t sounds ace.

Also, did anyone play sleeping dogs? Im thinking as maybe a GTA5 filler!

A couple of my mates have fucked Black Ops and FIFA off for Hitman, that good apparently.

BimboBob said:

I started this, on PS3, about 50 hours in but didn't have time to play it for a couple of weeks, couldn't get back into it, worth giving it another go?

Yeah, I think so, forgotten how good, and funny, some of the quests were.

Halo 4. Don't know what all the fuss is about, sold it to CEX for £32 quid though.

Completed Doom BFG and now on the lost missions, as well as playing the first Borderlands.

Aphex said:
Halo 4. Don't know what all the fuss is about, sold it to CEX for £32 quid though.

Completed Doom BFG and now on the lost missions, as well as playing the first Borderlands.

I'm gonna get Borderlands 2 once I'm bored of Black Ops, can't handle two third person shooters at the same time, end up throwing grenades at myself.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Aphex said:

I'm gonna get Borderlands 2 once I'm bored of Black Ops, can't handle two third person shooters at the same time, end up throwing grenades at myself.

It does my head in when I play one game, and the other has a different button for the grenades.. Doom BFG is weird as it has no option to zoom either, which is the norm nowadays.

Borderlands 2 is excellent, probably the best game I've ever played. Almost wish I hadn't so I could discover it all over again.

mayo31 said:
Frustration the other week, good game. We found it clearing out the loft

Yes this just the other night.
f**king frustration alright. Good! Good! Humiliated by 10 year olds.
Misery :(
Gave up the ps3 etc things after it all changed from the kids asking me to get them to the next level, to me asking them. Oh the decline of it all.

(apart from star wars the old republic which im on often):

Frogger. Found it on my Xbox as free sample/demo.
In 5 goes i could not get across the logs, its then i realised i have no chance with halo or black ops if i cant get a dam frog across 3 rows of wood :)-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.