What was the last vinyl record you bought?

The Jams (aka KLF) - 1987

Incredibly rare, one of 1000 copies not destroyed due to the ABBA sample.
How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?
My other half used to fanboy Bill Drummond in the 80s and Bill used to write to him and send him freebies. He reluctantly sold a lot when we had our son as we're totally skint, but still has his original 1987 vinyl with a handwritten letter from Bill gifting it to him.

If it would sell for a grand I'd try and force him to part with it. Totally skint!!! Pretty depressed about money actually.

How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?
My other half used to fanboy Bill Drummond in the 80s and Bill used to write to him and send him freebies. He reluctantly sold a lot when we had our son as we're totally skint, but still has his original 1987 vinyl with a handwritten letter from Bill gifting it to him.

If it would sell for a grand I'd try and force him to part with it. Totally skint!!! Pretty depressed about money actually.
I bought a bunch of KLF vinyls from a collector, nothing was individually priced it was just one price for the lot.
Other gems included:
Chill Out - white label w/insert
Madrugada Eterna - bootleg 23
WTIL - white label
The White Room
Chill Out - JamsLP5
Space

Unfortunately never came with the infamous ‘It’s Grim Up North’ one sided grey vinyl.
Very very rare and very expensive.

That is the holy grail.

I would post in here but I do buy a lot of vinyl. Record fair last weekend and I got a nice selection including a couple of Jethro Tull. Also bought the new remastered Cure album. The new Dead South album turned up in the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.