What was Wenger saying to Pep before kick off?

I can lip read! The only problem is I’m not sure what language he was speaking in and I can’t read lips through the back of a persons head.
Can you not read the reflection of Wenger's mouth in Pep's eyes? Oh just a second you would need a mirror as well.

“it was me who complained and got you fined for wearing that yellow ribbon. what are going to say about that you jumped up upstart!”

It was doing my head in all night,wondering what he said to him,once the game was won,I couldn't stop thinking about it,Sky couldn't wait to cut away from it,it definitely looked animated,but all seemed fairly ok with the handshake at FT

He really hates us though Wenger,and it is becoming embarrassing for him now

For once I am concurring with one of you.

I never have a drink with the winning manager of any match I am involved in representing my beloved Arsenal and I don't drink alone so excuse me now but maybe next time.

"There gonna fuck you over, Pep. They did me for kicking a water bottle!"
Thought he got fined for not being able to zip his coat up.........
464f18a0d5867e1ed6bc0229fa3992d0.gif

I fully expect Wenger’s brain in a jar to be managing Arsenal in ten years time. He will do literally anything to cling onto power. I guess while he serves his masters’ interests he’s safe, but it must be getting to the point that whatever he was delivering before, simply isn’t happening anymore.
th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.