What was your favourite City goal today?

Dzeko was born to play and dominate the Premier League.

He has the size, speed (just enough), balance, sheer power and brilliant finishing. He is target man, battering ram, and poacher all wrapped up in one.

This guy's reign of terror is just beginning. The entire Chelsea strikeforce combined doesn't have shit on Edin Dzeko.

No 2 he was screaming at nasri to get the cross in wherever that ball was going to in that box it was going in that net

All of them! Each one was great for a different reason. I've never seen movement and passing from city, like i did today.

Well done the lads and bring on wigan. Have a look at the odds for that game. I'm looking for us to outscore the rags.

Edin Dzeko #10 said:
For me it was the second one. Perfect header

People must realise just how difficult that actually is.. best goal for me too.
2nd was Aguero.

Dzeko's 4th goal, he makes an incredible run passes it to Nasri, Nasri passes it back and he fires it in to the top corner!

Their goal as bobs reaction in interview was class. Feet totally left on the ground and keeps us focused to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.