What were City fans singing last night?

salfordblues said:
I see where Dan's coming from. We don't want to sound obsessed with them.

But, at the end of the day we and every other team would run out of songs to sing if we couldn't sing about our rivals.

The majority of anti rags songs are good and I've got no problem with them.

The only one that gets me is "We'll score when we want". I don't get this one.

This isn't ironic or a pisstake. This is just blatantly plagirising those arrogant red bastards and I think we're better than that.
completely agree, hate that song with a passion. it sums up everything we've always been proud not to be

01MANC said:
SS117 said:
danburge82 said:
All i could constantly hear was shit songs about United or very shit United songs that we've converted into very shit City songs! OBSESSED!

Come on Blues, let's be all about OUR OWN TEAM for a good while. I'm sick to death of "Rags" this "United" that "Rags, United, Rags, United" "We'll score when we want" FUCK OFF IT'S ALL PROPER SHITE!
Hey mate, calm down & don't sing it if you don't like it.

Simple.

^
This

Also..its payback....let's not forget utd were mocking city constantly when we were shit

This is how it feels to be city
City is their name
Etc
Etc

Stick it to the rags I say....it undoubtedly pains them...which is all the reason I need..

That's because they're arrogant twats!

I was singing my own version;

It should have been 10
It should have been 10
How'd I end up with a 12 incher?
It should have been 10

;P

As for the rag songs, those cunts lost half of their songbook after the cup final last season. Fuck em, they can be the brunt of our jokes for a while.

gazinho said:
danburge82 said:
Dr Mick said:
I think it was aimed at the Chelsea fans in response to their disgraceful 'You know what you are' song the night before. Couldn't quite make it out although I thought I heard 'You thick cockney bastards' in there somewhere.

It was to the tune of 'The City is ours'

Can anyone help?
All i could constantly hear was shit songs about United or very shit United songs that we've converted into very shit City songs! OBSESSED!

Come on Blues, let's be all about OUR OWN TEAM for a good while. I'm sick to death of "Rags" this "United" that "Rags, United, Rags, United" "We'll score when we want" FUCK OFF IT'S ALL PROPER SHITE!

In case im very much mistaken (and im not) im sure we sung 'this city is ours' before they retorted with their highly amusing '20000 empty seats' version.

As for the 'should have been ten' song I dont think there's a problem with it whatsoever weve absolutely humiliated our near neighbours and title rivals and dont want them to forget it in a hurry unlike the media who brushed it right under the table once they bounced back against the mighty Aldershot.

For the record 'We score when we want' is wank!!!

"We score when we want" is a blatent rip off of United's song which is dripping in arrogance......we are not turning in to these type of arrogant wanker fans already are we?

We need to bin that one soon..!!

Chillidog77 said:
Dr Mick said:
I think it was aimed at the Chelsea fans in response to their disgraceful 'You know what you are' song the night before. Couldn't quite make it out although I thought I heard 'You thick cockney bastards' in there somewhere.

Can anyone help?

????? What were the Chelsea fans singing? Still in Spain ...
not sure whether somebody's answered this, but the chelsea fans were singing "you know what you are / you know what you are / antoine ferdinand, you know what you are". ridiculous that there were enough knuckleheads to make it audible.

bendertez said:
"We score when we want" is a blatent rip off of United's song which is dripping in arrogance......we are not turning in to these type of arrogant wanker fans already are we?

We need to bin that one soon..!!
Do you know irony ? The rag song is typical arrogant shit, and its about the arrogant tossers that follow united, not about the team itself.

City singing it back at them about our scoring exploits after beating them 6-1 at the swamp is irony at its best, and its all about OUR team, and taking the piss out of a particularly arrogant rag supporters song.

I hope they cringe every time they hear it, as it reminds them of a very horrible day.

sneakitawc said:
Chillidog77 said:
Dr Mick said:

Can anyone help?

????? What were the Chelsea fans singing? Still in Spain ...
not sure whether somebody's answered this, but the chelsea fans were singing "you know what you are / you know what you are / antoine ferdinand, you know what you are". ridiculous that there were enough knuckleheads to make it audible.

Cheers matey.

Paella is wank paella is wank give me a Sunday dinner paella is wank was another one lol

A few lads didn't stop the going up, going down, billion in the bank song all the way from benidorm on coach 7. It's ok, but not none stop for 3 hours. We thought they were new fans coz that's all they sang and when we went for a few old songs they didn't have a clue.
They could've been 10 song was class in the ground, shame the glass/plastic screen would've stopped those watching on tv hearing it.

Scotty76 said:
A few lads didn't stop the going up, going down, billion in the bank song all the way from benidorm on coach 7. It's ok, but not none stop for 3 hours. We thought they were new fans coz that's all they sang and when we went for a few old songs they didn't have a clue.
They could've been 10 song was class in the ground, shame the glass/plastic screen would've stopped those watching on tv hearing it.

I hate that song now, it gets over sang whenever travelling away and it slowly chips away at you by the 4th hour it gets unbearably shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.