What were the Blackburn fans like?

One of the funniest things I have seen at a game was when the ref gave 3 yellow cards after the pen

As I looked to my left as every yellow card got a louder cheer was a few Blackburn fans going mental

I nearly pissed my pants laughing - ha ha

Was good when we were singing Shauny Wright Wright Wright at the ballboy in the 2nd half. He seemed to enjoy it & gave a wave back

Didn't sell out. It's a long way from Blackburn, and they were told they couldn't bring their banjoes.

There was a bloke near to the 111 segregation about 1/3 of the way up the 1st tier who didn't stop dancing and generally looked like a prat all game. Anyone notice him? Load of us were ripping the piss out of him :P

ahaha yeh i got a pic of him will put it on tomorrow

smack edd wats the score???

did ne 1 see dj talent in mid of the away fans???

lazy lil said:
Was good when we were singing Shauny Wright Wright Wright at the ballboy in the 2nd half. He seemed to enjoy it & gave a wave back

Hahaha, again? The ballboy must be loving it, that is seriously funny! :) I really need to see what this fella looks like. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.