What were the scenes where you were watching it?

Watched it at home with family. No better place in my opinion for the first one. When we get to the final again I'll move to watch parties or watching it with friends.

Was so emotional when we Rodri scored and the whistle went. Was in edge all game.

In the ground, absolute bedlam both for the goal and final whistle , on a par with the Aguero goal , every time I watch something on YouTube or think about Saturday night the tears start , priceless truly priceless.

Just my Arsenal fan mate and I watching it at my house from 4.30 am here in Adelaide. My mate jumped up and celebrated too when Rodri scored. It’s amazing what not being exposed to English media can do to overseas fans.

Watched it on my own in my living room. Wouldn't want it any other way.
I actually turned down invites to friend's houses or didn't invite a few round who were fishing for an invite

I was in O'Neill's in Winchester with a mate. There were a few City fans in there but it was a bit of a mix - there was even a wedding party. What was interesting was how a lot of neutrals who'd just come in to watch the game were sucked in to it as the tension ramped up.

It wasn't a bad atmosphere in the end and no sign of dip or rag saltiness around. The city has a reasonably solid Southampton core, so I think they were pleased enough as we'd given them about the only moment of joy in the entire season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.