What were you doing the day we were relegated to the old 3rd

Getting kicked out of the Sentinel Stand into that little bit of segregation between home and away supporters, then being kicked out of there onto the hill.

not my fault! said:
Was that the day we played stoke? If so I was at the game watching Gio bow to the crowd as I cried! If not then.... I cant remember!

Yes it was I remember and that day, someone took a photo of a guy I went to school with crying (Layton) and it was put up in the offices at Maine rd to remember the day! I guess some I went to school with come on here so they will remember?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pam said:
I was on the train to London for a few days with my rag husband on a city break. Found out the news when we got to the hotel room. Twatted husband for doing his crocodile tear lament routine. That was an evil day.

One of the most important games in our history and you are swanning it off darn sarth whilst it's going on?

I'm glad I did.

OxBlue said:
Getting kicked out of the Sentinel Stand into that little bit of segregation between home and away supporters, then being kicked out of there onto the hill.

fkn poof.....I was in there the whole game, and cheered when we scored, didn't give a fuck in the end, knew we were going down!

I was enraged big style? I hated the team that dragged our club down to those depths for the first (and only) time in history. Twats.

Numb with shock that we tore Stoke apart that day only to get relegated, only to have to circumnavigate those knuckle scrapers and their half bricks to get back to the fooking car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.