what will madrid away sell out at?

danburge82 said:
I think Villarreal sold out at just over 7000 points last season, knowing a few lads who went.

I think we'll probably get twice as many tickets but doubt it will drop and lower than that mark again.

we got tickets at the ground in Villareal, no chance of that in Madrid

Reckon we'll take upto 10,000 over, most without tickets. There's a buzz around that I've not felt before and it's good, the Spaiards won't know what's hit them on the day in the town when the blue army arrive. We'll behave as we always do and show them what Manchesters finest are all about. My mate who was working over there said when the rags visited that they didn't sell out and those that went spent the day abusing locals behind the lines of police protecting them.

lita69 said:
Reckon we'll take upto 10,000 over, most without tickets. There's a buzz around that I've not felt before and it's good, the Spaiards won't know what's hit them on the day in the town when the blue army arrive. We'll behave as we always do and show them what Manchesters finest are all about. My mate who was working over there said when the rags visited that they didn't sell out and those that went spent the day abusing locals behind the lines of police protecting them.
10,000 to Madrid with four weeks notice, in the middle of a recession, airline tickets high and match tickets likely to be 80 euro?

What you been smoking? 3000 with about 200 ticketless IMO. Ajax is the one that's got everyone buzzing IMO

It probably won't. Flights are at £250 minimum and that's connecting. £300 for charter. Plus match ticket. you won't find 3000 with that bread with 2 weeks to the match. I went to Munich and anyone could get a ticket but travel costs rule a lot out. Not everyone wants their wife to divorce them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.