What will moving the avay fans achieve ?

Immaculate Pasta said:
It's a shame that City fans of 2009 can only create an atmsophere due to "banter".

Bring back the days where we just used to sing about our club and our team and create an atmosphere ourseleves.

Now we have thousands of Danny Dyer wannabe's who think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "who are ya" constitute an atmosphere.

Embarrasing.

This is a good post! "We'll buy your club and burn it down" is a very Rag-like chant, it's arrogant and not a City-style song at all - HATE IT and will never sing it!
Also when im at games i never really think "oh the atmopshere over in our vocal areas is great today!" Then when watching the game back on Footy First you realise how very very poor the atmosphere is at our ground! Something needs to change!

At the moment we have two sections that 'sing' the south stand and 111/110. What ends up happening is the two sections end up singing different things, thus drowning each other out. Shift 'em around to 122, that way we get the whole of the south stand as a singing section.

I dont want coins raining down on my head from away fans in a third tier thanks.. stick em behind the away bench. Out of TV shot ;)

i wish some of the home fans were moved at times... no passion in half of em,,, they do my crust in..

If the away fans move then the fans around the away fans will just move,Its the most idiotic "campaign" on here and wouldnt solve anything.

If the two sections just joined in with each other then wed have an atmosphere. Im in 109 and can hear the south stand perfectly well and yet no one on "our" side joins in.

The club may have said theyre looking into it but theres no way the police/club will move them from the perfect position theyre in at the moment in terms of policing the away support.

People should channel theyre energy into a campaign to get the singing sections to ditch their pathetic ego's and get behind the side. If both sides start singing then the rest of the ground will hear it and join in!

Tell The King said:
Who actually cares about them being seen on telly?

I do, actually.

I think it looks shit when I get home from the match and watch the highlights, only to see us score at the SS end, and see no celebration, only away fans heads in hands.

quiet_riot said:
Tell The King said:

I do, actually.

I think it looks shit when I get home from the match and watch the highlights, only to see us score at the SS end, and see no celebration, only away fans heads in hands.

Start a "move the cameras at the ground" campaign

mike o said:
quiet_riot said:
Tell The King said:

I do, actually.

Start a "move the cameras at the ground" campaign
Doesnt work like that, unfortunately. Theres a big connection cable that runs from the cb stand out to the car park behind the cb stand. Which is why the sky vans park up there.

Which isnt to say the cable cant be changed, but it would be a ballache to do it

If the 'singers' would all get together behind the goal of North Stand they would create a much better atmosphere and in turn help lift the team, but instead they feel the need to sit either side of the away fans for the 'banter' thus giving the away fans the advantage of having one solid mass of vocal support. Whats more important, the banter or being able to lift our team, because i dont think we can have both. Logistically this is by far the easiest solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.