What will the PL do with the trophy on Sunday?

That would be a great piece of theatre, especially if it landed on the pitch, but I don't recall it happening. It certainly didn't in 2012 or 2014 when we won it on the last day.

I suspect there might be restrictions on helicopters because of the Leicester owner's crash, too.
They do use a helicopter in Scotland, or rather did when the League was competitive. 2005 and 2011 were the most memorable.

It’s not been needed since Rangers were liquidated as Celtic have had the whole thing sewn up weeks before the end of the season.

There was something posted in 2012 via youtube of two officials in car between city / Sunderland.

It was a really funny 20 mins or so play but I can't find it to post. Anyone else with a good memory or a saved link?

I am sure there at least 2 PL trophies and obviously there will be one at Candlestick Park as well as Brighton on Sunday, the games will finish at the same time so there wont be any helicopters flying trophies about, hopefully only the Brighton one will see the light of Sunday..!

Real one will be probbably at brighton, the replica and also the we dared to dream shield will be at anfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.