What will the wolves score be?

Wouldn't a convincing 4-0 or 5-0 win be great, shut the bloody Spurs fans up who think just because they score a plenty against Hull there up for winning the league!

To be honest I'd be happy with a 2-0 win, another clean sheet adding confidence to the defence.

i think it possibly wll be 3-1 to us with a goal from robbie , ade and a header from micah richards :D - micah is my favourite player lol but yeh nyway i think they will score from a corner

I've got a good feeling that after last night we will beat them about 4-0

Ade, Ireland, Swp and Tevez (hopefully)

itl be 4-0 to city prob cos we awesome at home.

i cant wait to move to manchester so after 12 years of being a city fan (im 19) i can finally get a season card.

SWP, Ade, Tevez, ireland with the goals i reckon.

Can't see them being much of a problem - even against Wigan, they only had 9 shots to Wigan's 18, if 13 of those hadn't been off target, they would've been in trouble.

At least 3-0, depending on how long they hold out for - an early goal and it'll be more than double that.

Robinho to grab almost all of them (he's on my fantasy team) and Tevez to get off the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.