What will you miss about lockdown when it ends?

I won't miss a single fuckin thing about this shitty lockdown, holidays cancelled, no City, No pubs and struggling to remain employed....... Its an unmitigated disaster as far as I'm concerned and that's before I start on the effect it's had on other people's lives, I know ......!
Yeah it's hard mate.
I should be in Gibraltar today and Palma tomorrow.
I'm just sat here trying to not moan haha.
I have a mate who's died of this.
Horrible death I imagine, fighting for breath.

Yeah it's hard mate.
I should be in Gibraltar today and Palma tomorrow.
I'm just sat here trying to not moan haha.
I have a mate who's died of this.
Horrible death I imagine, fighting for breath.
Really sorry to hear that mate, my son had it but luckily only the more mild symptoms and recovered quickly ....
I've managed to reschedule my hols to September this year but not certain I will be able to go then ....
Loads out there suffering big time and no end in sight at the moment, big wake up call for the world ......!

Really sorry to hear that mate, my son had it but luckily only the more mild symptoms and recovered quickly ....
I've managed to reschedule my hols to September this year but not certain I will be able to go then ....
Loads out there suffering big time and no end in sight at the moment, big wake up call for the world ......!
Well I hope you can go mate but I've decided I'm not sitting on any planes until there's a vaccine, so at least a year. Imagine breathing in the same air as circa 200 others in a metal tube. Using that minute toilet straight after someone who is infected. And then getting sick overseas.

Well I hope you can go mate but I've decided I'm not sitting on any planes until there's a vaccine, so at least a year. Imagine breathing in the same air as circa 200 others in a metal tube. Using that minute toilet straight after someone who is infected. And then getting sick overseas.
I better get rid of the bong as well then :-)

The silence from Oulton Park The noise from the circuit which is 2 miles away, can be a pain in the arse on track and racing days and a down wind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.