What would be a sucessful season this year?

I think the only outside shot at a trophy we have is the FA Cup. With some defenders signed in January and a favourable draw we could just get to the final. With our current back four we have no chance of it, though.

7th, quarters of the FA cup, a couple of good away days in Europe, 3 top signings in January....our illustrious neighbours to be bitten big time in the arse by the credit crunch and the scousers to lift the title.....

I actually dont think I'm being greedy?

If we finish 6th would be automtically qualify for Europe or does it depend on who wins our domestic cups etc? I know 5th automatically qualify but not sure about 6th place

I would like:

A home Derby win
Top six in the League
Not losing to a shithouse tin-pot team in the FA Cup
Getting out of the group stages of the UEFA Cup.

stonie said:
sweenyuk said:
We need to qualify for Europe, don't care how, but if we are not in Europe next year the close season transfer window will be difficult to attract the players we want

im not sure that a uefa cup qualification will necessarilly attract a better class of player...money talks and so does the champs league not sure the uefa cup has any pulling power..

juventus got relegated kept a really good squad and now there back up there money talks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.