What would it take to finish the season on a high?

tiggsywiggsywoo

From now till the end of the season, considering the rags have won it. What sort of response would you expect? Would a win against the rags and a finish within three points be a great finish?
Bearing in mind this time last year we were fighting for third spot fending off Tottenham.

Re: What would it take to finish the season on a high

Win the rest of our games (draw against Newcastle would be acceptable) and beat the rags!

United haven't won it...... yet.

Six straight wins would be acceptable.....(and not impossible)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:

On current form, it is. When we couldn't beat Stoke, Sunderland or Swansea, what makes you think we can go to Newcastle and win? Or even, whisper it, beat the vermin? Repeat, ON CURRENT FORM.

Get as many points as we can.

jimharri said:

On current form, it is. When we couldn't beat Stoke, Sunderland or Swansea, what makes you think we can go to Newcastle and win? Or even, whisper it, beat the vermin? Repeat, ON CURRENT FORM.

I can't see us beating Norwich either. The 5-1 you can get on them is looking extremely generous

jimharri said:

On current form no chance, I agree, however I hope this weekend has been a wake up call, with our club being a virtual laughing stock, I believe the players are now fired up and West Brom won't know what's hit them...(for starters)

Turkey twizlers back in the canteen and 18 points.

jimharri said:

On current form no chance, I agree, however I hope this weekend has been a wake up call, with our club being a virtual laughing stock, I believe the players are now fired up and West Brom won't know what's hit them...(for starters)
I like your optimism/blind faith (delete as appropriate). You can stay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.