What would it take to finish the season on a high?

Ideally, I'd like to win it by a single goal, on goal difference. The decisive goal to be scored in the seventh minute of injury time, just before the ref can get the whistle to his mouth for full time. The goal to be the scrawpiest, flukiest goal ever scored, and preferably offside, but given anyway. The scorer to be Dzeko, Ballotelli or Kolarov (because people keep saying how shit they are). And then to see Sir Alex Baconface weeping on live TV.

Win all five matches comfortably and playing exciting, attacking football...
with these ideal scorelines:-

Norwich (A): 2-0
Wolves (A): 4-0
Utd (H): 4-0
Newcastle (A): 1-0
QPR (H): 6-0

We'll either finish second two points behind Manure or become Champions!!

Either way, it sets us up nicely for next season and sends us away for the summer break on a high!!

SharstonBlue said:
Win all five matches comfortably and playing exciting, attacking football...
with these ideal scorelines:-

Norwich (A): 2-0
Wolves (A): 4-0
Utd (H): 4-0
Newcastle (A): 1-0
QPR (H): 6-0

We'll either finish second two points behind Manure or become Champions!!
If we achieve these results, we will probably win the league. I will be satisfied if we win our home games and not lose away. That way, we will finish a creditable second.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
jimharri said:
Notinmylifetime said:
No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the cheating scum.
Change the record, will you?

BlueTony said:
I had one of those a few years back and, believe me, it is not nice. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not even Ferguson. Now; a severe dose of the clap, or a compound fracture of his leg. I could live with him getting one of those!

just a bit of fun; i wouldn't wish a heart attack on anybody.
No problem. Despite how it looks on a second viewing, I honestly wasn't having a pop at you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.