What would like to see mario do next?

Show a T-shirt, saying "NOT IN MY LIFETIME" when he scores in the third round of the FA Cup with Budweiser.

(That's what it's called nowadays, apparently).

Arrive on the pitch as a sub, having secreted a small package under his jersey. Jog to the centre circle while we pass the ball around him. Produce the package, pull the ripcord, then lounge back in the comfort of a self-inflating rubber dinghy, all while we continue to pass the ball around him. At a pre-arranged 'stand up and fold arms' manoeuvre, give him the ball and allow him to long-range lob whichever hapless keeper happens to be visiting that day.

I would like him to hijack the PA system at the Etihad at half time and announce in the little known dialect of a remote Burmese hill tribe that he has discovered a hitherto unknown planet which orbits directly behind Saturn - this being the reason that it is so far undiscovered - and that he has named it, with the permission of the international scientific community, Glen Hoddle's Head.

I'd love to see him score a cup winning goal and celebrate like an absolute mad man. It would make all the non-celebratinos so much sweeter. I want the whole lot, shirt off twirling round his head running the full length of the pitch and finishing off with a Klinsmann.

Score in a cup final.
Not get sent off again this season.
Stay another season after this one.
Keep working as hard as he is at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.