What would you consider to be a success this season?

The Prem OR the champs league.

We win either of them we make history AGAIN!

We just need to stay injury free from now till the end of the season. Hopefully capitalise on the scousers missing Salah for a month.

Then strengthen properly in the summer. Get some top players in and stick 2 fingers up to the 115 charges!!

The Prem OR the champs league.

We win either of them we make history AGAIN!

We just need to stay injury free from now till the end of the season. Hopefully capitalise on the scousers missing Salah for a month.

Then strengthen properly in the summer. Get some top players in and stick 2 fingers up to the 115 charges!!
For me winning at Cuntfield would be a declaration.

Forest defended the European cup(in its proper format) in 1980.
I did mention (UCL), but i feel if we do the double this year, final at Wembley, plus the 4 peat of the PL we would be the greatest ever team in the history of this country.

I did mention (UCL), but i feel if we do the double this year, final at Wembley, plus the 4 peat of the PL we would be the greatest ever team in the history of this country.
Fair enough. I hope we win every competition we enter but winning trophies is getting harder every season. Last season was beyond our wildest dreams which we probably won't ever repeat so every trophy we win i look at as a bonus.

This manager, this team and everybody at the club have been successful beyond the wildest dreams any fans can have had for their club and we mustn't allow this success to distort our criteria for judging a season a success. The Liverpool side of the '70s always said that their aim at the start of each season was the same as it always had been and that was to qualify for Europe. I still consider that winning a trophy is a successful season. The fact that we have completed two trebles, a double on four occasions, won five trophies in one calendar year, won the EFL cup four years in succession and won the PL title five times in the last six seasons is wonderful to repeat but is no reason to hold Pep and the lads to having to repeat this level of achievement season after season. Reproducing the level of performance, fitness and desire and having the rub of the green at times is difficult and we must never forget that. So, a trophy if you can manage it, lads. And for the last seven years, thanks a million Pep, thanks a million lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.