What would you consider to be a success this season?

Not winning one of the three major trophies would be an underperformance.

The manager and squad have enough goodwill to have an off season, and honestly the two minor European and world trophies are fine for me personally. But you also get the sense that the club know now is the time to make hay while the sun shines and that there will be leaner years when Pep leaves where we will have to "make do" with a league cup.

Still have to pinch myself that this is the attitude we now have every season. If you'd asked me 20 years ago I'd have given anything for a single trophy.

I’m telling you right now, if we somehow retain the treble itself, i will 100% run round naked outside Etihad stadium. The meltdown, the ultimate cries of agony, despair and sadness coming from across the media. I can’t even fathom.
Would the agony and despair be from your naked run or the success???

in order of preference

Premier League
Champions league
Club World cup - Won
FA Cup
Super cup - Won
League Cup - Out

I'm pretty happy already to be honest so 1 out of the remaining 3 will do nicely. Top 4 is a must though

Would the agony and despair be from your naked run or the success???
Either way, I’m turning on TalkShite every day leading up to the Wembley double attendance and just listen to the cum guzzling, wank-stains in Jordan and White.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.