What would you consider to be the greatest city in the world?

Yeah I was there few weeks back- we worked at what was the ladbrokes camp then in Middleton on Sea. Used to drink in the cabin generally, am sure i saw somewhere it was now an upmarket bar. I loved that record shop - and yeah you took your life in your own hands when rummaging through his stock. He was always friendly though and had some good stock.
And I drank in the Elmer...

And had late night drinks in the Club next door to the Cabin. Which last time I was down it was still a pub but the club was long gone. I go to Chichester once every couple of months, buy some records, drink with a few old mates.

We probably passed each other on occasion...I liked the Elmer better though, Doug and Sandra ran it, I worked in it on a Friday night for a year or so and spent many a happy time banging their daughter...

I’ve travelled a fair bit in my life and my Top 3 ( at that time I may add……as I know city’s change rapidly )

1. Seville
2. Sydney
3. Helsinki

I could happily live in all of them

Porto was also a close 4th

London (incredible city to visit imo)
Cape Town
Sydney

Some other favourites… Boston, Seattle, Buenos Aires, Rio, Barcelona, Berlin.

San Francisco - great location, food and wine

Cape Town - favourite hotel ever is the Vinyard there.

Melbourne - rich for culture and a bit British- not been for a while though

Victoria on Vancouver Island, next to the great outdoors

London I agree is great to visit. Great for concerts especially Albert Hall, and Jermyn street for sartorial indulgence. I

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.