What would you do?

I'm glad you have brought this up. Because there's a little shit down my street who thinks he's going out with my lass. I mean, he's putting all over facebook declaring his love for her. Now, I was already in a bad mood, but when my GF called him 'cute' for helping her out with her maths homework I flipped and called her a slag, totally heat of the moment. I didn't mean it. Now she's going on at the lad saying I'm a nobhead, and that he's a really nice lad, she's totally getting his hopes up thinking he's in with her, and now he's threatening to smash my back door in. I'm a really nice guy, I do local chairty work when I've got time, and I've got to look after my ill mother. I was just stressed. I'm totally confused.

Can anyone offer any advice on what to do?

Jay-Mcfc said:
I'm glad you have brought this up. Because there's a little shit down my street who thinks he's going out with my lass. I mean, he's putting all over facebook declaring his love for her. Now, I was already in a bad mood, but when my GF called him 'cute' for helping her out with her maths homework I flipped and called her a slag, totally heat of the moment. I didn't mean it. Now she's going on at the lad saying I'm a nobhead, and that he's a really nice lad, she's totally getting his hopes up thinking he's in with her, and now he's threatening to smash my back door in. I'm a really nice guy, I do local chairty work when I've got time, and I've got to look after my ill mother. I was just stressed. I'm totally confused.

Can anyone offer any advice on what to do?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shag them both.

Piss funny this thread! Woke up about 4:15 and couldn't get back to sleep so came on here. When I read Liam's 'smash her back door in, tape it and send it to him, comment I did that laugh you try your best to hold in but inevitably had to let it out. Tried to disguise is as a cough but she woke up and said, 'what are you laughing at?', 'nothing', i said. 'So why are you on Blue fucking moon then?' she shouted! Her rant ended with a 'for fucks sake'. Needless to say she's a misery arse this morning!

For the OP though, don't be such a mug! Don't give in and peg her ex, he's just jealous. You have the girl, he doesn't. Anything you do to him will show you are bothered so even if he comes giving it the big'n to you, just smirk at him and walk on by, that will make him mad as fuck and realise what a twat he is.

When did this place turn into the Jeremy Kyle show?

As others have said ignore the twunt and give her a good seeing to mate.

Pigeonho said:
Piss funny this thread! Woke up about 4:15 and couldn't get back to sleep so came on here. When I read Liam's 'smash her back door in, tape it and send it to him, comment I did that laugh you try your best to hold in but inevitably had to let it out. Tried to disguise is as a cough but she woke up and said, 'what are you laughing at?', 'nothing', i said. 'So why are you on Blue fucking moon then?' she shouted! Her rant ended with a 'for fucks sake'. Needless to say she's a misery arse this morning!

For the OP though, don't be such a mug! Don't give in and peg her ex, he's just jealous. You have the girl, he doesn't. Anything you do to him will show you are bothered so even if he comes giving it the big'n to you, just smirk at him and walk on by, that will make him mad as fuck and realise what a twat he is.

Another back door wants smashing in, I see...

johnny on the spot said:
Pigeonho said:

Another back door wants smashing in, I see...

Oh it'll be getting smashed in mate, rest assured! That naive reply from the OP was classic, and the whole forum should be renamed after it. 'Why would I want her back door smashing in?' hahahahahahah!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.