What would you do???

daveduke67 said:
tasker said:
no matter what, you are gonna have 2 pay them the 200 quid anyway (remaining of your contract). so it depends if you really need the 500 quid at the moment, or just pay the 200quid over the next 5 month.

if i was you, i would pay the contract off now, still got 300quid and get a new contract

But he wants the new Iphone 5 that doesn't come out 'til later this year.

He'd be paying £200 to cancel a contract that he'd then replace with a very similar one and getting a phone that's soon to be superceded by a new model - the model he really wants. He'd be much better buying an old iPhone for about £100 to see the existing contract out and then sell it in November - he'd get at least £50 without a shadow of a doubt. That way he keeps £450 and gets his new phone. He'll still be paying £50 a month whatever he decides - existing or new contract so why pay it off and waste £200?
understand now pal, that he wants 2 get the iphone 5. yeh i would just buy a shit phone £20 one. then bang my simcard in that till november

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.