What would you like in place of the "B" of the Bang???

Love the Idea of former greats scattered around the stadium.

Trautmann
Bell
Summerbee
Book
Lake
Lee

Also I would like to see the B of the Bang back, but a more modernized version of it, with carbon fibre spikes like a previous poster sugguested.

A supporters club like we used to have at maine road, membership only, good beer, good sing song b4 & after game,artist's on at night,etc,etc, now you could say we get that at mary d's but you could have it without all the dick-heads that go in there.

........BRING BACK THE SUPPORTERS CLUB..........................

.....................................C.T.I.D.......................................

3088394941_f04422fd06.jpg

I was a fan of B of the Bang when it went up, and wouldn't be against it being rebuilt in a more safe and durable material. Alternatively I would quite like to see a rolling exhibition of specially commissioned public art, changing say every six months, like the Turbine Hall at Tate Modern. It would be great to have CoMS and the surrounding area turned into a really culturally significant site.

A statue of Malcolm Glazer...

Seriously, a series of statues to represent our history - you know, the one we apparently haven't got. Billy Meredith, Roy Paul, Bert Trautmann, Joe Mercer, Colin Bell, and so on and so forth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.