What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini?

jrb

via Blue Moon

Here's you chance Boys and Girls, go for it! :-)

fIZQHi8.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/uefachampionsleague/posts/755175181195613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/uefachampionsl ... 5181195613</a>

Re: What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini

Why are you the worst president of UEFA I have ever seen ?
Why did you f*** up with national team of France when you were the manager ?

Why don't you add the letters LE to your name you big fat French girl

I am not on facebook but I would like to ask him - Do you have any bank accounts in Switzerland where your (alledgedly) bungs are deposited.?

Will that cup fit up your arse, because you have certainly taken it up the arse from the G14.

Why did you say this, and how does that statement/view apply to City.(and PSG)

"My job was not to protect Manchester United or Bayern Munich," Platini says, rejecting the criticism that FFP is designed to "lock in" the success of the highest-earning clubs. "It was to protect all clubs that are in financial difficulties, to protect football."

Can you tell us how many secret bank accounts you and your Son have, if any at all?

I said that both Portsmouth and ourselves were on the verge of financial disaster yet would have passed FFP as it stands and did he think it was right? I didn't get a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.