What would you pay.....

Robbo. said:
if you where City's manager, to try and get these players

Messi = £120Million
Kaka = £90Million
Ronaldo = £110Million
Villa = £60Million
Torres = £70Million

dont think the clubs would let them go for any less.

zzz...zzz...zzz....

Go back and finish your homework.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
Robbo. said:

Messi = £120Million
Kaka = £90Million
Ronaldo = £110Million
Villa = £60Million
Torres = £70Million

zzz...zzz...zzz....

Go back to red issue, you fucking rag tw@t!!!

I think any of those would be classed as Marquee signings provided MH said he could work with any of them and approved of their signing, I suspect it would be up to owner and chairman to decide amount and I suspect it might be without limit especially for Messi if they got vibes that a) Barca would sell and b) Messi would consider moving to us, just don't think money would matter and not affect MHs budget for what he might decide are more realistic targets. The fact we would be killing football again and be slaughtered in the press would be natural I suppose.

Robbo. said:
Robbo. said:

Messi = £120Million
Kaka = £90Million
Ronaldo = £110Million
Villa = £60Million
Torres = £70Million

Yes "Robbo"

zzz...zzz...zzz....

Robbo. said:
Robbo. said:

Messi = £120Million
Kaka = £90Million
Ronaldo = £110Million
Villa = £60Million
Torres = £70Million

Yes "Robbo"

zzz...zzz...zzz....

Mods are we going to fucking ban this prick?

I simply took you up on a childish post which you made., your only defence was to call me a "RAG". The fact that only one other poster replied to you shows how ridiculous your post was. For the benifit of other posters if you wish to continue attacking me, please send me a PM.

Perhaps i should have not made the "zzz" comments, so in an act of friendship i will offer to help you with your homework.

I also apologise for my "Robbo" remark as you are probably too young to remember who he was, you may however remember him as a crap manager.

I simply took you up on a childish post which you made., your only defence was to call me a "RAG". The fact that only one other poster replied to you shows how ridiculous your post was. For the benifit of other posters if you wish to continue attacking me, please send me a PM.

Perhaps i should have not made the "zzz" comments, so in an act of friendship i will offer to help you with your homework.

I also apologise for my "Robbo" remark as you are probably too young to remember who he was, you may however remember him as a crap manager.

really??!!??

The problem is this, if you thought this thread was childish as you put it then surely you as an adult would of thought better to reply to it, you inbred fuck. What gets on my tits is that dicks like you make no contribution to the forum and then criticise me for making a topic. Dick head get a life.

p.s. Pm me if you wish, arsehole

argument.jpg

300px-Argument_Clinic.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.