What would you pay.....

I dont think we'll get any of them signings in the summer if Hughes is still manager.

IF WE STILL HAVE HUGHES =

RSC £18m
Henry £15m
Fellaini £20m

IF WE GOT AN EXCITING MANAGER LIKE MOURINHO =

Villa £50m
Terry £25m
Aguero £30

It's these types of threads and this sort of mentality that might make us look like twats.

I don't mind them because it's fun dreaming about signing those sorts of players - but other fans reading the forums are going to think we are tits considering we have just lot to ten man Stoke.

I reckon from that list we would have an outside chance of signing David Villa in the summer and i reckon the fee would be silly - probably around £60m

ono said:
It's these types of threads and this sort of mentality that might make us look like twats.

I don't mind them because it's fun dreaming about signing those sorts of players - but other fans reading the forums are going to think we are tits considering we have just lot to ten man Stoke.

I reckon from that list we would have an outside chance of signing David Villa in the summer and i reckon the fee would be silly - probably around £60m

listen, its a bit of fun ffs!! ono thought you had more sense.

Robbo. said:
if you where City's manager, to try and get these players

Messi = £120Million
Kaka = £90Million
Ronaldo = £110Million
Villa = £60Million
Torres = £70Million

dont think the clubs would let them go for any less.

The question is would any of those players want to come here as things stand ?

No matter WHO our manager is , or might be!

The best thing City can do right now is stop worrying about big summer transfers and concentrate on goin' on some kind of consistent run and finish (at least) in the top six ....... although that'll be very difficult .... we are already three wins behind Everton who presently are in 6th spot.

Only then , if i was any one of those players , could i see a glimmer of hope that i was joining a club who , next season , could really go for it bigstyle .......... that could maybe convince me that the club i was about to join was now showin' the ambition , and drive to really become a top club ...... that we could ultimately win trophies ........ because that's the way some (if not all!) of these top players think .... and that , in the long run , will be the only way we'll keep Robinho!

Forget the possible imports for now , we're stuck with what we've got until May ....... let's start pickin' up points consistently ...... starting with three off Middlesbrough this Saturday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.