what would you rather win league or world cup ?

I would rather City win the league and Ireland get a replay and go through to the groups and the knock-outs, rather than England win the world cup.

I'd rather see Italy or Brazil win the world cup than England.

City win the league every time.

... Would you rather see City win the league with boring 1-0 wins or have us place 2nd to a non-Rag team (Still above the Rags then) with a goal difference of 50+ and win the FA cup? I'd take second place with the FA Cup.

Club over country every day, but where have all these pricks on here that hate England come from? Why do you support an English club team? If you hate the English so much, fk off & support a team in your own country.

pskilla said:
Club over country every day, but where have all these pricks on here that hate England come from? Why do you support an English club team? If you hate the English so much, fk off & support a team in your own country.

a lot of bitter people on here recently.

mammutly said:
pskilla said:

a lot of bitter people on here recently.

Apologies, but there are too many cnuts that play for England who I can't bring myself to cheer for. Oh and my OWN country IS England.

League. Couldn't give a shit about the World Cup. I'd have few jars if England won it, like, but international football's dull as fook.

pskilla said:

my thoughts exactly
this anti english sentiment is deffinatly getting stronger in this forum and as a proud Englishman who supports the team from the city where I was born am getting more preturbed by this.
I could be wrong but I have the feeling that this boards large amount of Irish posters may have somrthing to do with it

mammutly said:
alanjames24 said:
Apologies, but there are too many cnuts that play for England who I can't bring myself to cheer for. Oh and my OWN country IS England.

I wasn't agreeing with him!

LOL I know I was just budging in on the conversation! I don't see why it's hard to understand why some Brits don't like watching England games. It has been 'dull as fook' (To quote that last bloke) since Euro '96 came to an end.

I'd love it if England won the world cup. It would be brilliant for the country.

However, if England lost the final, l would be over it the next day. If City lost a final it would ruin my summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.