what would you rather win league or world cup ?

alanjames24 said:
Goater's Shin said:
League. I'd also rather we won the league cup with an extra time handball against a league 2 team than England win the world cup.

I'm English, I like my country and care about it. I just don't care about the England team. I'd rather no British teams (or Ireland) qualify so I can watch tournaments without the hysteria. If england won the world cup the media and public reaction would be unbearable. All the plastic fans would line the streets like with the rugby WC win. Makes me shudder.

So, in conclusion, I'd rather city get a point on saturday than England win the WC.
Exactly the way i feel about it !
Thank fook! I couldn't put it in words, but you did! A tenner's in the post! ;)

Would rather see City win the Youth Cup, CC, FAC or Lge everytime. Thats not because I am one of those Club before Country types who ring into Talk shite sport. I got married in 1982 and took the wife to Spain for our Honeymoon for the World Cup, went to the Italy world cup, followed England all over the place and I am like any other England fan when we play, but at the end of the day I want to take my 17 and 21 year old to a final and see City parade through town with a cup and feel it has been worth going to Blackpool and grimsby or walking away from York City gutted to only to be taken to Wrexham.

CITY EVERY TIME.

i love england and if we win it i will be on top of the world and will party for 2 days without sleep but i would still rather city win the league cup, nevermind the league

i love england and if we win it i will be on top of the world and will party for 2 days without sleep but i would still rather city win the league cup, nevermind the league

I would take both, but as that is'nt going to happen, I will go for City first, then England.

I get wound up over City, and I get equally wound up about England.

I want both to do well.

Being an England supporter is a bit like being a City fan, after all. We excelled in the 60's, but it's been a bit shit since then for both teams.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup, as I am for the rest of the season for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.