What would you rename the stadium?

☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:
BlueHerts said:
Reckon it will be Etihad Stadium and it's probably irrelevant that there are other stadia carrying the name. Love City of Manchester Stadium as a name now (didn't at first, hardly catchy is it?) but think with Pratini's proposals this is a revenue stream that can be utilised and at the same time raise the profile of one of Abu Dhabi's premier brands. No-one likes corporate rights but we probably have to be realistic and accept this as a single negative against all the positive of our current ownership.

i've said this before, we already got a stadium in melbourne called Etihad Stadium. But, you guys can buy it and then burn it(because its got the crappiest surface..ever..) then rename COMs into Etihad Stadium

why would we wanna call the City Of Manchester Stadium after a fuckin airline ?????

RobbieBrewer said:
pardoe said:
Maine Road.

Simple as that.

"New Maine rd" just has a ring to it.Just re-name one of the service roads and have done with it.

I like this idea. I keep calling it Maine Road and am fed up of being corrected all the time. They can then call the stadium anything they want for the most money and it will still be Maine Road. Job done, next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.